During LIBER 2018, companies active in the library & information area are invited to set up stands in the exhibition area of LILLIAD, University of Lille.
Companies and organizations active in:
- Library Automation
- Books & Periodicals
- Library Equipment
- Library Information Services
- Information Technologies
will find a perfect opportunity to meet representatives of the leading members of the European libraries community and to demonstrate their active role and contribution to this community by presenting their new products and services.
Twenty four (24) exhibition stands of 4m2 are available for booking according to the conference area plan, to be provided shortly online.
Participation in the exhibition is totally independent of the LIBER 2018 sponsoring program, apart from the “LIBER Gold & Silver Sponsors” as well as the privilege of the “LIBER 2018 Premium local Sponsors” to select the stand they prefer should they choose to participate in the exhibition.
Terms and conditions
Stand selection is based on priority according to the exhibition application date. When applying, the exhibitor selects three (3) Stands in order of preference. Exhibition stand assignments will be solely at the discretion of the Conference Organizing Committee, however, in case of conflicting requests, priority will be given to “LIBER 2018 Premium local Sponsors” and “LIBER Gold & Silver Sponsors”.
The cost is €1000 and includes:
- A booth of 4m2 for the three (3) days of the Conference (July 4-6 2018) with proper furniture, lighting and network facilities.
- A complimentary conference registration for one (1) exhibitor’s representative. This registration does not include registration at the Conference Dinner and/or other social events (e.g. excursion) where additional costs are applied.
- Logo and company name printed/displayed on the Exhibition Program in
- the final printed/online Conference Program
- the relevant Exhibition webpage of the conference website (with link to the exhibitor’s home page)
Potential exhibitors must send an email to email@example.com. After the reservation is confirmed, the exhibitor will receive a convention and must pay the invoice within one (1) month otherwise participation is cancelled.
All exhibition and sponsoring costs will be paid on the basis of an Invoice for Subsidy (VAT if applicable). All invoices will be issued by the University Lille. For more information or declaration of interest you can contact:
- Mme Hélène DELEUZE, tel: 00 33 3203 37774, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To assure that you get the utmost benefit of our sponsoring programs, the deadline for sponsoring and exhibition applications is the 30/4/2018. Beyond that date you will still be able to apply for a sponsoring program but it might be difficult to acquire all sponsor level benefits (e.g. logo in the printed/online versions of the program). In any case, to ensure their participation sponsors must settle financial obligations no later than 15/06/2018 otherwise their participation is cancelled.