Pre-Conference Workshop 7: “How to Set Up Data Repository Services in a University”
Organised by the Research Data Management Working Group
The workshop is looking for answers to the following questions:
- How to set up a data repository in a library or university;
- What are some of the practical topics and activities that need to be considered: like GDPR issues, checklist of researchers for depositing their data in a repository (activities prior to
- What kind of FAIRification tools are available for data repositories;
- How to register data in the EOSC portal.
In the workshop, we will:
- hear stories about building up a repository presented by libraries that already have a data repository, data archive or data curation service;
- have a group work session around guidance needed for depositing data to a data repository.
Based on existing checklists like: