Welcome to the LIBER 2021 Virtual Poster Exhibition
You can find all poster submissions for the LIBER 2021 Annual Conference as well as a pre-recorded presentation of each of the posters below.
Poster Session at the Annual Conference
Keen to learn more about the purpose of each poster? Make sure to register for the live Q&A session with the poster presenters here.
Be sure to cast your vote for your favourite poster by completing this form. The winner will receive a special LIBER prize.
1. Helsinki University Open Access Hub Project: Results, Challenges, and Plans
Johanna Lahikainen, Marjo Kuusela
2. Enriching accessibility of digital heritage collections: from searching to exploring
Mirjam Cuper, Robert Krom, Ilse Rombout, Kees Teszelszky
3. Information literacy, data literacy and pedagogical skills: A grid to analyse the perception of two EPFL Library teams
Mathilde Panes, Eliane Blumer, Guilaine Baud-Vittoz
4. Encouraging Collaboration between Citizens, Higher Education and Library Staff and Students through Open Knowledge and Open Innovation Activities
Evangelia Triantafyllou, Elisha Teo, Vasso Kalaitzi, Elizabeth Bethlehem, Katerina Zourou, Helene Schwalm, Karoliina Hautala, Kai Pata
5. Impact of Copyright Law and Open Policies in relation to digitisation practices in the GLAM Sector
Giulia Dore, Lorenzo Beltrame, Iris Buunk
6. Transformation or consolidation – Evaluating transformative agreements at Uppsala University with an eye to the future
Börje Dahrén, Louise Lindström, Erik Bergel, Karin Byström, Ninna Wiberg, Erik Åkesson Kågedal
7. Open Data Possibilities
Bolette Ammitzbøll Jurik, Zahra Mousavi
8. Requesting Crowd Expertise: The SSH Open Marketplace and LIBER
Stefan Buddenbohm, Laure Barbot, Edward Gray, Marieke Willems, Nicolas Larrousse, Clara Petitfils