TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Full Registration Fee covers participation in all days of the Professional Conference Programme;
- The Full Registration Fee includes the following catering on the days of the Professional Conference: coffee & tea breaks, lunches and the Conference Reception;
- Pre-conference workshops are accessible only for delegates with a Full Conference Registration. Exceptions to this rule are solely at the discretion of the local host and an additional fee may be charged. Spaces at pre-conference workshops are limited, the organization will treat registrations on a first-come, first-served basis;
- Day tickets for Wednesday and Friday include participation for one Conference Day only and do not grant access to any part of the Social Programme. The One-day registrations – Thursday ticket includes participation for both the Annual Conference and the Conference Reception on Thursday, but does not grant access to any other part of the Social Programme.
- Accompanying person means a spouse, a relative, or a friend who is not representing any institution or company but is travelling with a delegate. If two people from one institution attend as delegates, they must register independently.
- Participation in the Conference Dinner is not included in the Full Registration Fee. Delegates must register and pay the relevant Dinner fee if they wish to attend. The organization reserves the right to refuse access to delegates who cannot provide proof of timely payment to the Conference organization. A limited number of seats is available, and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Participation in the Conference Reception is included in the Full Registration fee, however, delegates must indicate that they wish to attend in the registration form. The organization reserves the right to refuse access to delegates who cannot produce proof of registration for the Conference Reception at the Conference.
- Participation in the Conference Excursion is not included in the Full Registration Fee. Delegates who wish to attend must register and the Conference Excursion fee must be paid before the Conference. The organization reserves the right to refuse access to delegates who cannot provide proof of timely payment to the Conference organization. A limited number of seats is available, and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Delegates are responsible for their own accommodation arrangements. Any costs associated with the accommodation, transport to and from the accommodation to the Conference Venue and Social Programme venues, as well as other travel or insurance costs, are the sole responsibility of the Conference delegate and are not included in the Registration Fee.
Notice of Filming and Photography
- LIBER will take photos and videos of the conference, as part of the overall conference communications. These may appear on LIBER websites, social media and future publications. All material recorded at the conference is shared under a CC BY-NC-ND license. By attending the conference, you agree to this use of your image.
Please note that all delegates, speakers, organizers and other parties involved in LIBER 2024 are expected to abide by the LIBER Code of Conduct