Each year, the LIBER Comms Team runs a Twitter competition at the LIBER Annual Conference.
The aim of the competition is to celebrate the fact that our community will once again meet in person after two years of online LIBER conferences.
We will all be travelling to Denmark from across Europe and we want to see how you are getting #2Odense22. Share details of your trip and you have the chance of winning a prize.
Here’s an example of the sort of thing we would like to see (tweeted by a member of our team):
Next week I’ll travel from Amsterdam to the @LIBERconference! A 9-hour train ride is quite a journey, but nicer than flying and it’s environmentally friendly!
— Oliver Blake (@O_b1ake) June 27, 2022
How to Enter
- Share something about your journey to Odense on Twitter.
- You must use the hashtags #2Odense22 and #LIBER2022 to enter the competition.
- You must share an image – either a photo or a screenshot.
- Submit a screenshot of your travel plans on a map, or a photo of your journey while travelling to the LIBER conference.
- An image is required to enter the competition.
- Also share information about your journey to Odense – e.g., what modes of transport, how much distance you will cover (in kilometres), and the duration of the trip.
- To be eligible, entrants must use #2Odense22 and #LIBER2022 hashtags.
- Tag @LIBERconference for further visibility.
- Creativity and fun are encouraged!
- LIBER Office Staff members are not eligible for the competition.
- We’ll award 1 prize – a 20 Dollar voucher (from Better World Books) to the post that has the most likes.
- The winner will be chosen by LIBER Office staff based on the journey you are making, the likes/retweets it receives, and the creativity of your post.
- The closing date is Friday 8th July at 12:00.
- We’ll announce the winner on Friday the 8th of July at 12:30 via our Twitter Conference Account.
Terms and Conditions
- The winner will be sent their voucher code via the Direct Message (DM) function on Twitter directly (from the LIBER Conference Twitter Account).
- By entering the competition, you agree that your post will be further used by LIBER on our website and social media channels.
We look forward to seeing your tweets/entries!