Each year, the LIBER Comms Team runs a Twitter competition at the LIBER Annual Conference.
The aim of the competition is to create a buzz around our Annual Conference and to also stimulate interest in (research) libraries and their surroundings. It also serves to get conference attendees away from their computer and get active by running or jogging.
- Those wishing to enter can submit only one selfie published to their own Twitter accounts.
- The selfie should have a (research) library in the background.
- Incorporating the LIBER 50th Anniversary Theme is always welcome and appreciated!
- To be eligible, entrants must use both the #LIBER2021 and #howtorunalibrary hashtags.
- Creativity and fun are encouraged!
- LIBER Office Staff members are not eligible for the competition.
- We’ll award 6 prizes – 6 x €20 vouchers (from Better World Books) to the top six winning selfies that have the most retweets.
How to Enter
- Share your selfie on Twitter and ensure you use both the #LIBER2021 and #howtorunalibrary hashtags.
- Get your friends to like your post! The more likes the higher your chances of winning.
How to Vote
- Voting is a simple procedure and takes place by simply liking the selfie/entry.
- One vote is counted as one like.
- The closing date is Friday the 25th of June at 12:00.
- We’ll announce the winners on Friday the 25th of June at 13:00 via our Twitter Conference Account.
Terms and Conditions
- Winners will be sent their voucher codes via the Direct Message (DM) function on Twitter directly (from the LIBER Conference Twitter Account).
- By entering the competition, you agree that your selfie/entry will be further used by LIBER on our website and social media channels.