This year marks the 50th Anniversary of the LIBER Annual Conference. While we would have very much preferred to welcome you to Belgrade, Serbia in person, we have had to move the LIBER Conference online for the second year running as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Nonetheless, we’re very pleased to say that with the help of our colleagues at the University of Belgrade Library we are able to recreate the physical conference experience as far as possible online and offer you an exciting and thought-provoking conference programme again this year.
Eager to get started? Please find all important conference details listed below:
- Register Here! To register for our conference (for FREE) and see our online schedule, make sure you register on our Eventbrite Page here.
- Sched Online Tool for Selecting Conference Sessions – Once you get a ticket you will be guided to set up your profile on Sched, our scheduling page, and you will be able to start building your own schedule. Browse through our exciting sessions and register for as many activities as you would like to.
- Connect with Colleagues Attending LIBER 2021 – Make sure you complete your Sched profile as fully as possible including a picture, your institution and your contact details. This will enable others to view your profile and reach out to you.
Coffee & Lunch Breaks
As with an in-person conference, we have scheduled time for coffee and lunch breaks, and these breaks can be found in our online schedule. Feel free to use this time to take a tour of our virtual exhibition where you can find our sponsor stands and coffee stands where you can virtually connect with fellow attendees. We will send you the link to join this virtual exhibition space a week before the conference begins.
Join The Conversation
Want to have your voice heard? There are ample opportunities for you to share your thoughts and insights during our conference:
- Join Our Knowledge Café! This year we would like to ask for your input on the new LIBER Strategy that is being developed for the 2023-2027 period. This is a unique opportunity for LIBER Participants to actively join in on the conversation and co-create LIBER’s future strategy.
- Join Our Six Workshops! Turn on your camera and microphone and participate in one of our interactive workshops. Each of these six interactive workshops has been organised and built around your participation.
- Join Us On Twitter! Twitter is the place to be for the LIBER Annual Conference. Share your impressions, observations, and photos with the hashtag #LIBER2021. Have a question? Tag @liberconference @libereurope in your Tweet so everyone can see your contributions.
Virtual Poster Exhibition
This year you can find all LIBER 2021 posters here. Take a moment to view the posters and view the pre-recorded presentations submitted by our presenters. You can also join us during the conference for a LIVE Q&A session with our poster presenters. This will take place on Thursday the 24th of June, 12:30 – 13:00pm CEST.
Make sure you cast your vote for your favourite poster by filling in this form. The winning poster with the most votes will receive a special LIBER prize.
LIBER 2021 Newsletter
Make sure you are subscribed to our conference newsletter. We will share important updates of our conference via this list, and you’ll also be able to submit your feedback after our conference via our conference survey. Via the same subscribe form, you can also choose to receive other LIBER updates like our monthly LIBER Insider mailer or specific news flashes on hot topics such as copyright and upcoming events or webinars.
Do you have any questions about joining LIBER 2021 Online? You can always reach the LIBER 2021 Organising Committee by sending an email to email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you all online at the end of June!